This agreement concerning the relationship between the PRH educator or collaborator and the client has been approved by PRH-International.
It applies to all PRH educators and collaborators in Indonesia.
There is a human and a professional relationship with the client, based on respect of freedom and autonomy.
- A client is regarded as, any person taking part in one or more formation activities approved of by PRH. These activities could consist of: formation in a group or individual consultation.
- No person can be forced to participate in a PRH activity, and one has the right to interrupt or terminate his/her participation at any given moment.
- After each activity, the interaction with the clients comes to an end. One is never automatically enrolled for any future activities. The initiative to do so always comes from the client himself/herself. Former clients receive information regarding current formation programs.
- The PRH education aims at every adult individual, irrespective of culture, nationality, education, ideology or activity. A PRH educator or collaborator acknowledges the dignity and uniqueness of every person, disregarding his/her physical, psychological, social or economic reality.
- The pedagogy that is used, wholly respects the proper value, the freedom, and the rhythm of each client. The autonomy of the person is fully respected, both during the PRH formation activities as well as concerning his/her private life.
- A PRH educator or collaborator may under no circumstance, on top of the normal reimbursement, obtain any additional advantage from the relationship with the client in whatever manner. Financial donations to educators or collaborators, other forms of material aid, sexual interaction or sexual relationships are excluded.
- The educator or collaborator enters a relationship of trust with the client and is consequently bound to professional confidentiality. This can only be breached by a deliberate wish and the permission of the client. Reporting to a third party, when he/she is obliged to do so because of his/her function, the educator/collaborator will limit the information shared only to respond to matters directly connected to the interrogation. An educator who stores particulars of clients will do so that the professional confidentiality is kept intact.
- PRH provides formation, not therapy. Each client is assumed to be able to take responsibility for his/her life and for the decisions he/she makes under normal circumstances.
- Persons who are psychologically weak or psychologically unstable may only participate in a formation activity after permission from the attending mental health professional.
Clear agreements regarding workshop fees and honorary compensation
- The PRH-education association proposes a table of fees, corresponding to the different income scales. These are indicative table of fees to guide the client on the financial contribution he/she will pay. The client will receive clear information concerning the table of fees.
- Donations or bequeaths to PRH-Indonesia are possible. These are treated according to the applicable legal regulations.
Discreet management of information
- The law on protection of electronic data is applied. The particulars of clients, asked at the moment of enrollment for a formation activity, are for the sole purpose of internal use and are filed for automatic processing. The client has the right to access and editing of his/her personal data.
- Informed consent will be obtained in case photos are requested for marketing purposes.
Limits of liability
- We are not liable to clients’ actions outside of the PRH formation or accompaniment.
- Clients are expected to respect the other clients, their freedom, privacy and confidentiality.
Complaints are taken seriously
- Complaints concerning educators of collaborators may be addressed to: email@example.com
- Whoever files a complaint will be kept informed as to the processing thereof.
- If it is deemed necessary, cooperation of the complainant will be asked in the processing of the complaint. Anonymous complaints cannot be treated.