This agreement concerning the relationship between the PRH educator or collaborator and the client has been approved by PRH-International.
It applies to all PRH educators and collaborators in Indonesia.
There is a human and a professional relationship with the client, based on respect of freedom and autonomy.
- A client is regarded as any person taking part in one or more formation activities approved of by PRH. These activities could consist of: formation in a group or individual consultation.
- No person can be forced to participate in a PRH activity, and one has the right to interrupt or terminate his/her participation at any given moment.
- After each activity, the interaction with the clients comes to an end. One is never automatically enrolled for any future activities. Former clients receive information regarding current formation programs. The client has the choice whether or not to enrol.
- PRH education is open for every adult individual, irrespective of culture, nationality, education, ideology or activity. PRH educators or collaborators acknowledge the dignity and uniqueness of every person, without discriminating physical, psychological, social or economic conditions. The pedagogy that is used fully respects the values, freedom, and the pace of each client. The autonomy of the person is fully respected, both during the PRH formation activities as well as concerning his/her private life.
- PRH provides formation, not therapy. Each client is assumed to be able to take responsibility for his/her life and for the decisions he/she makes under normal circumstances.
- A person who are psychologically weak or psychologically unstable may only participate in PRH activity with permission from the person’s mental health professional.
- Clients are considered capable of making their own decisions, for which they are fully accountable. The accompanist is not accountable for decisions that clients may make during the course of accompaniment.
- When exploring themselves, it is common for clients to get in touch with different feelings. Some may experience discomfort as they realize problems or conditions that need further attention. These are a natural part of the process of working through issues or problems and to improve one’s self. Clients are encouraged to let the accompanist know if they experience significant discomfort, which may require further attention, support, or referral.
- As persons grow in autonomy, the clients’ relationships/ways of relating with others may change. The client is advised to handle the situation with care.
- The educator or collaborator enters a relationship of trust with the client and is consequently bound to professional confidentiality. This can only be breached by a deliberate wish and the permission of the client. When an educator/ collaborator is required by law or in supervision to report to a third party, the information shared will be limited to matters directly connected to the interrogation. Client information will be kept confidential.
- Under no circumstances is a PRH educator or collaborator allowed to utilize their relationship with the client to obtain any additional advantage on top of the normal fees. Sexual interactions and sexual relationships are strictly prohibited.
Clear agreements regarding workshop fees and honorary compensation
- The PRH-education association proposes a table of fees, corresponding to the different income scales. These are indicative table of fees to guide the client on the financial contribution he/she will pay. The client will receive clear information concerning the table of fees.
- Donations or bequeaths to PRH-Indonesia are possible. These are treated according to the applicable legal regulations.
Discreet management of information
- The law on protection of electronic data is applied. The particulars of clients, asked at the moment of enrollment for a formation activity, are for the sole purpose of internal use and are filed for automatic processing. The client has the right to access and editing of his/her personal data.
- Informed consent will be obtained in case photos are requested for marketing purposes.
Limits of liability
- We are not liable to clients’ actions outside of the PRH formation or accompaniment.
- Clients are expected to respect the other clients, their freedom, privacy and confidentiality.
Complaints are taken seriously
- Complaints concerning educators of collaborators may be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whoever files a complaint will be kept informed as to the processing thereof.
- If it is deemed necessary, cooperation of the complainant will be asked in the processing of the complaint. Anonymous complaints cannot be treated.