BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS WORKSHOP
* Clarification concerning the various types of relationships.
* A more accurate perception of the pitfalls specific to each type of relationship.
* Insights on your strong points and difficulties in living your relationships.
* Adjustments in your relationships with individuals for whom you experience affection.
* Part 1 – Six types of relationships in which affectivity is at play
- Various types of relationships and their characteristics
- Pitfalls specific to each type of relationship
* Part 2 – My affective history and its impact on my relational life
- The origin of relational difficulties
- Reading your own affective history
* Part 3 – How to overcome the main relational difficulties
- The movement of possessiveness
- The movement of domination
- Imaginary functioning
* Action plan and final inventory
APPROACH USED IN THIS WORKSHOP
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on the theme being dealt with and to describe your experience. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
This workshop is open to all adults. You are required to have taken the Who Am I? workshop. This workshop is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive the approval from their psychotherapist.