This agreement concerning the relationship between the PRH educator or collaborator and the
client has been approved by PRH-International.
It applies to all PRH educators and collaborators in Indonesia.
There is a human and a professional relationship with the client, based on respect of
freedom and autonomy.
- A client is regarded as any person taking part in one or more formation activities
approved of by PRH. These activities could consist of: formation in a group or
- No person can be forced to participate in a PRH activity, and one has the right to
interrupt or terminate his/her participation at any given moment.
- After each activity, the interaction with the clients comes to an end. One is never
automatically enrolled for any future activities. Former clients receive information
regarding current formation programs. The client has the choice whether or not to enrol.
- PRH education is open for every adult individual, irrespective of culture, nationality,
education, ideology or activity. PRH educators or collaborators acknowledge the dignity
and uniqueness of every person, without discriminating physical, psychological, social
or economic conditions. The pedagogy that is used fully respects the values, freedom,
and the pace of each client. The autonomy of the person is fully respected, both during
the PRH formation activities as well as concerning his/her private life.
- PRH provides formation, not therapy. Each client is assumed to be able to take
responsibility for his/her life and for the decisions he/she makes under normal
- A person who are psychologically weak or psychologically unstable may only participate
in PRH activity with permission from the person’s mental health professional.
- Clients are considered capable of making their own decisions, for which they are fully
accountable. The accompanist is not accountable for decisions that clients may make
during the course of accompaniment.
- When exploring themselves, it is common for clients to get in touch with different
feelings. Some may experience discomfort as they realize problems or conditions that
need further attention. These are a natural part of the process of working through
issues or problems and to improve one’s self. Clients are encouraged to let the
accompanist know if they experience significant discomfort, which may require further
attention, support, or referral.
- As persons grow in autonomy, the clients’ relationships/ways of relating with others may
change. The client is advised to handle the situation with care.
- The educator or collaborator enters a relationship of trust with the client and is
consequently bound to professional confidentiality. This can only be breached by a
deliberate wish and the permission of the client. When an educator/ collaborator is
required by law or in supervision to report to a third party, the information shared
will be limited to matters directly connected to the interrogation. Client information
will be kept confidential.
- Under no circumstances is a PRH educator or collaborator allowed to utilize their
relationship with the client to obtain any additional advantage on top of the normal
fees. Sexual interactions and sexual relationships are strictly prohibited.
Clear agreements regarding workshop fees and honorary compensation
- The PRH-education association proposes a table of fees,
corresponding to the different income scales. These are indicative table of fees to
guide the client on the financial contribution he/she will pay. The client will receive
clear information concerning the table of fees.
- Donations or bequeaths to PRH-Indonesia are possible. These
are treated according to the applicable legal regulations.
Discreet management of information
- The law on protection of electronic data is applied. The
particulars of clients, asked at the moment of enrollment for a formation activity, are
for the sole purpose of internal use and are filed for automatic processing. The client
has the right to access and editing of his/her personal data.
- Informed consent will be obtained in case photos are requested
for marketing purposes.
Limits of liability
- We are not liable to clients’ actions outside of the PRH
formation or accompaniment.
- Clients are expected to respect the other clients, their
freedom, privacy and confidentiality.
Complaints are taken seriously
- Complaints concerning educators of collaborators may be
addressed to: email@example.com
- Whoever files a complaint will be kept informed as to the
- If it is deemed necessary, cooperation of the complainant will
be asked in the processing of the complaint. Anonymous complaints cannot be treated.